The Services Sarasota Property Owners Want Most!
Rent Sarasota offers a full range of professional property management services to serve every rental property owner’s needs. We can simply fill your vacancies or make your life as a landlord hassle-free!
- Assistance in determining the maximum return that can be expected on a property.
- Tenant procurement including advertising, screenings, property showings and paperwork.
- Move in and move out inspections.
- Collection of appropriate deposits.
- Monthly rent collections.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Emergency 24/7 maintenance.
- Monthly expense and maintenance reporting.
Rent Sarasota will lease and manage your property on a long term basis (seven months or longer).
- Property can be furnished or unfurnished (if furnished, owner must provide inventory)
- We will market the property on our website, MLS and other internet search sites
- We deal with all aspects of the rental.. from finding a quality tenant and having tenant background/credit checked, having the lease prepared by experienced attorneys, walk through inspection prior to tenancy and after tenancy, collection of rent/deposit, dealing with tenants on a day to day basis, keeping your property well maintained and cared for by a responsible paying tenant
For example, if the air conditioner needs repair, we will contact a licensed vendor (unless you already have a service agreement or preferred vendor) and schedule with the tenant to have the problem resolved. The repair invoice would be the owner’s responsibility). We will pay these types of bills on your behalf from owner contribution funds. These funds will be replenished from rent.
Rent Sarasota will lease your property to a quality tenant and you will manage after tenant takes occupancy.
- We market the property
- We show the property to qualified tenants
- Review prospects desiring the property with you
- Have attorneys draw up the lease
- Guide tenant through HOA application process if required
- Collect first and last months’ rent and security deposit in cleared funds prior to lease inception
- After keys are given to the tenant, the owner is responsible for tenant relations
Rent Sarasota will handle your vacation rental (short term rentals) from start to finish. The rental time frame will not be less than one month or longer than six months. The most popular months for vacationers in our area are January-April and for rentals during this time frame, vacationers pay premium rent. Your rental must be turnkey furnished so a guest need only bring personal luggage. Suggested inventory list is furnished upon request.
This option provides owners the ability to have their property professionally managed with complete peace of mind. We market the property, secure a quality tenant, collect all funds 60 days prior to occupancy, guide guests through HOA/condo paperwork and applications, if applicable, schedule housekeeping, check guests in and do a walk through inspection of the unit, and take care of any tenant issues during their visit.
The State of Florida requires tax for rentals of six months or less. For example a 7% sales tax and 5% tourism tax is required in Sarasota county while Manatee county charges 6.5% sales tax and 5% tourism tax. Rent Sarasota will collect these funds from the tenant and forward them to the appropriate taxing authority. When you hire us to care for your property, we register the owner with taxing authorities for your property for a one-time fee of $25.
Every year, Rent Sarasota will provide the tax forms for you to file your income tax clearly showing the amount of rental income you received for that year. We must have the owners SSN or, if a foreign investor with no U.S. SSN, an ITIN. If a foreign investor does not have the necessary tax number, we have accountants to recommend to assist you.
Rent Sarasota looks forward to working closely with you to achieve your goals while providing outstanding service and commitment to you.
Imagine, no more late night phone calls, no stressing over an empty property, and no more struggling with advertising and finding qualified tenants. We can handle it all!
If you are ready for a property management company that respects your needs and is responsive to them, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Contact us today and begin to maximize the value of your investment property.